Monday, March 2, 2015

What this mama is up to.

Hello y'all!!!
It's definitely been awhile since I've posted.
So I might as well get you updated on my life.
1. I have gained weight. About 15 pounds...Yeah...That is going to change. And it doesn't look good. Lookin' like a hot mess again....
2. I am now a SAHM. Which is a good thing. I worked as a server and it just wasn't a good environment for me anymore. Plus it wasn't allowing me to study like I need to.
3. I am currently going to school full time. For nursing, which requires tons of studying, and TONS of flashcards...I take my homework with me EVERYWHERE.



4. I am currently obsessed with my Passion Planner. I am learning about washi tape and everything!! I love how I get to color coordinate everything :)



5. My current wardrobe consists of yoga pants, tank tops, big shirts, messy hair buns and sandals or slippers. Yeah I'm pretty sure I look like a hot mess on the daily.
6. I currently am watching "Lost" on Netflix. I'm on season 4 and I don't like how confusing it is. I just want some damn answers already.
7. I am learning more and more about my BeachBody business daily and the more I learn, the more I love it.
8. I feel like I am at my desk all day long. It seems like school is a job all on it's own.


9. I am doing extremely well in school. I currently have a 3.8 gpa. It went down due to this math class I'm taking. Never felt more stupid in my life other than when I am in that class.
10. I've been pinning like crazy on Pinterest. It's getting a little crazy. I'm on that thing so much.
11. I want to chop off my hair and go lighter, but I'm scared haha
12. I am tired of having to make dinner. every. single. night. haha my boyfriend works nights otherwise he would cook.

What have you been up to these past few months?
Well I plan on blogging more! I have it scheduled in my passion planner and on my desk calendar!

Follow me on IG: pearshapedmama
Hope everyone has a beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment