Monday, March 9, 2015

A 21 Day Fix Habit

So as the saying goes!!

I am doing a round of the 21 Day Fix starting today!!

I will admit that, I have never completed a complete round (full 21 days of it).
The longest I have gone was about 14 or 15 days, and let me tell you!!
I was seeing some results!!
Umm #collarbonecomeback anyone?!?!
I was down about 13 pounds as well.
I had life happen to me so that is why I just stopped. I didn't have the time between everything else to even meal prep or workout.
Life got hectic, VERY HECTIC. I'm talking OMG-I-don't-want-to-see-the-light-of-day-anymore hectic! yeah. It was pretty hectic.

Anyways, I figured out a schedule that works for my family and I and we are rocking life right now!
Woo hoo!!
So I might as well add in something I want!
Which is to be healthy and in shape!
So I got my little notebook out, my 21DF book and the containers, and just started writing down everything I needed to buy at the grocery store and prepped.


My boyfriend is doing the challenge with me!!
How awesome is that?! I'm excited because that means more support, on top of my beachbody team's support group on Facebook!
LOVE IT!!!

So yeah support all around, now all I have to do is spend 30 mins a day sweating the lbs off, and stuff my face with yummy food all day. Sounds good to me!

I'm super excited to get back on this weight loss journey of mine!
It's definitely has been a long one but I don't care.
It's mine, and that is just how I roll on this roller coaster. haha ;)

How you ever done the 21DF program, if so what were your results? And if you're interested in doing the 21DF with me click on my LINK, to purchase the program, and I'll get you into our Facebook groups that gives daily updates, motivation, recipes, meal plans, and so much more!

Follow me on IG: @pearshapedmama
Follow me on: PINTEREST

Make today a beautiful day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment