Wednesday, March 11, 2015

My 10 Most Embarrassing Guilty Pleasures

I figured I would do something different today and talk about something random.
So we all have those guilty pleasures that we like to hide from other people.
There are even some that I hide from my boyfriend, whom I live with. Well I guess everyone will know now haha.
Here are my 10 guilty pleasures in no particular order:
1.Whenever I read a really good book, I imagine that I'm the main character in the story, and how I would pretty much be a badass...Ummm Katniss anyone??
2. Whenever my boyfriend works at night, and after my kids go to bed, I pretend that I'm on "The Voice" or "American Idol" and go around singing my little heart out...It gets worse in the shower...and yes I make the announcements too hahaha "Next up is Estefanie, singing blah blah blah"
3. I have this weird thing with buying nail polish. I don't ever use majority of them, but I. JUST. HAVE. TO. HAVE. ALLLLLLL. THE. NAIL. POLISH.!!!!

These are just the one's I keep in the house...and the 5 that are laying in front...yeah I just bought those today. 

4. Ummm PINTEREST. I have a ridiculously amount of pins.


5. I check certain blogs daily and their IGS, because well umm I'm pretty much obsessed with their lives. I find these people so fascinating. They are always so positive and happy!!! How are these people so damn positive and happy ALL the time?!?!
6. Ok this is PRETTY embarrassing, but I like to smell my boyfriend and kids. Mostly I take a quick sniff to make sure the kiddos smell clean, but I just love their personal scent. It's like these are my people because of their scent. I don't know how to explain it. It comforts me. I'm weird. And every time I do it to my boyfriend he calls me a weirdo. 
7. I hate to wash dishes, but I hate it even more when other people (aka the bf or the kiddos) wash the dishes. I feel like they don't wash them correctly. So before using the dishes again or before putting them away, I'll usually rewash them.
8. I can binge watch HGTV all day err day!!!! Property Brothers? ALL ABOUT THEM TWINS! And don't even get me started on House Hunters! Do you know how many times people pick the wrong house? I mean come on!!! Why didn't they pick the one with a bigger piece of land or more square footage?!?! Seriously, people do not look at what they will eventually need in a few years.
9. People watch. I like to people watch and make up a story on what's going on. Whenever I see a young couple fighting, the conclusion is most likely to be baby mama drama. Or someone is being a hoe...."But baby, I love you!!!" "That's not what those pictures said when you was texting that hoe!"
10. When I want a really good laugh I like to go look at the "missed encounters" on craigslist. OMG!!! If you haven't checked it out, do yourself a favor and go read RIGHT NOW!! Also "people of Walmart", which makes me feel better about myself, especially when I've been wearing yoga pants, a tank, and my hair hasn't seen a brush in two days. Gosh, my boyfriend MUST really love me to put up with me haha
So there are 10 of my embarrassing guilty pleasures!
What are some of yours? Do we have any that are similar?
Make today a beautiful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment