Wednesday, March 4, 2015

How is SAHMing going for me.

So I have only been a SAHM for about two weeks now, and it's definitely different than what I am accustom to.
I have worked and worked for so long that I don't know what it felt like to not work. Until now.
And at first I was nervous about it.
But then I got over it and realized I can nap now.
I will be the first one to admit that I got a bit lazy during the first week and a half. I didn't have a "schedule" on what to do with my day. Yeah I would plan stuff but then all of a sudden I wake up and the kiddos will be home any minute! Talk about an unplanned nap!
So basically I sent my time napping, and shopping at Target. #livingthelife



Then I had to get my head out of my bootyhole, and get things together.
I have midterms next week. This is the week I will need to study my booty off!
SO I scheduled my days, and now I FINALLY found a flow to my days, which shockingly let's me do so much more in a day than before! haha



Not working has been a blessing.
I'm not in an environment that I don't want to be in anymore.
I can now focus on my school, and my family.
For instance, my kiddos and I can actually enjoy our time reading together instead of being rushed or completely missed, due to lack of time.
It's these moments that I feel like I missed for so long.
I love hearing my daughter learn new words, and describe the story that we just read.
And I love it when my 5 year old little man reads to me. He is "flowing" better haha.
We talk about our days, school, friends, what they learned, what they want to learn, anything and everything.
It's so wonderful, but I feel like I don't have much adult time anymore.
Hopefully that will all change soon.
And for school, I am now bringing up my grade in math, even my teacher noticed that I've been putting in extra effort. I got behind in my classes because there was just not enough time in the days for me to get everything done. And by behind, I mean that I am in the low 90s in my classes. Except for math. I hope and I pray that I at least pass that damn class!!!
I am also able to do more stuff with my family. Over the weekend it was my boyfriends birthday, so we went to a carnival! It was soooooo much fun!!
If I was working, I would have never been able to go.
My kids had so much fun!
And I got to make some awesome memories with them!
We made cupcakes for the bf's bday, and put together a little scratcher bouquet. Thank you PINTEREST!!!!









So I would have to say that being a SAHM is going really well for me.
Well besides the weight gain, and unplanned naps haha.

Who is a SAHM? How did you finally find a schedule that works? What is the best part of being a SAHM for you?

Have a beautiful day!!!

Follow me on IG: pearshapedmama

And for your beachbody needs go to my website





No comments:

Post a Comment