Monday, March 16, 2015

Mid-terms and 21DF

So I survived mid terms!!!


I submitted my last quiz earlier this evening. And I will tell you, that it felt amazing to finally be done with school. However I'm not because I will be using this week to make study guides, and start research for my end of the year paper for English.

As for the 21 day fix, yeah I failed. UGH!!!
I get so pissed off at myself for not following through.
Between studying, writing, reading last week, I felt it was impossible to fit in anything else.
I did however meal prep for a few days so that really helped me stay on track, but once that food was gone, I didn't make more. FAIL. LAMESAUCE.

Also our schedule changed quite a bit last week at the last minute.
School conferences for the kiddos, as well as trying to figure out what we're going to do for spring break, family visits, etc.

We're not doing anything for spring break. LAME. But it's all good, I rather be at home relaxing and reading. I have 3 books on my list for this week. 2 of which are for that English paper, and 1 for leisure.

We will be going on a vacation soon though and I can't wait for that!!
WINE & BUBBLE BATHS & READING!!!
My kind of vaca!!!

So back to 21DF, (sorry that this post is all over the place), the BF and I will be going back on it tomorrow! I went shopping for all the food, and will be prepping all morning.
What helped me stick to the eating was having everything available already so that way I wasn't tempted by something else, also the fact that my BF was on board and ate the same things as me! Totally awesome to have a supporter in house!!

I guess I bit more than I could chew with the 21DF and Midterms during the same week.
This is my relax/catch up/focus week.

So I WILL do be able to do everything!!!

Have a wonderful night!!




No comments:

Post a Comment