Monday, April 29, 2013

Week 1 of Goals!

So somewhere on this blog I think I mentioned that I wanted to start putting weekly goals on here to be held accountable.

So here are my
GOALS OF THE WEEK!

1. No eating out. Now this one may be a bit more adjustable. Sometimes I have to stay late at work, so I'll just grab dinner somewhere quick. But if this does happen, I'll make sure it is the healthiest possible choice.

2. Work out at least 4-6 days per week, for about an hour during those days. I want abs, JM's arms, and Beyonce's ass! HOLLA TO THIS FUTURE HOT MAMA!!!

3. Replace at least one meal with a protein shake. Now that shit is going to be hard...twss. I LOVE food, hence why I am a fatty. We'll see how this goes. I had one this morning for breakfast. && I SURVIVED!! HOLLA!

So next week, I'll let you know how things went. Fingers crossed for this shit.


I really want to be in the best shape I could possibly be in.

I decided to change a lot of aspects in my life, and to get rid of any negativity. People included.

No one is going to make me happy, until I am happy with myself.

Am I happy with the way I look?
NO.

And at this point, I'm going to do all I can to change that opinion I have of myself.

Now am I happy with other aspects of my life?
YES. And I am extremely happy there is tons of growth going on right in my life...including my waist. blah.

I am excited about the new things that are going on :)

I'll keep y'all updated :)












No comments:

Post a Comment