Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Vacation!

So over the weekend, my kiddos and I went to San Diego.

IT. WAS. A. BLAST.

I hardly have time with them because of both of my jobs, and life.
It was great to be able to send a full 4 days just focusing on them!

And I was able to sleep :D

We went to Sea World of course!
Then I took them on a boat ride, we drove all over San Diego, and Coronado.
We went to Little Italy for the Art Walk.
And we got face painting, and ballons at Sea Port.
We went to go Seal Lion watching. Which smells HORRIBLE!!!!
And we walked all over Old Town - Which I love!!!

I love love love Old Town. I love the homemade food, clothes, jewerly, etc.
I usually try to stay pretty close to there.

Also my heart has fallen in love!!!
with Coronado.
I've been obsessed with Coronado, since the first time I've gone there, many many years ago.
And I found the PERFECT house there.
I just need about 18 MILLION DOLLARS!!! (you better say that in Dr. Evils voice!)

It truly is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.
I am truly grateful that I have seen MANY of the most beautiful places in CA.

Advantage of my mom being a district manager for multiple locations in CA when I was younger.

Which brings me to my YEAR OF TRAVEL!!!

I want to travel at least 3-4 times per year.
So far we've gone to SD this year.
And I know we want to go to:
- Payson
- Disneyland
- Las Vegas
- NY - maybe. my bestie invited me on her trip up there, so who knows!

and then next year I want to go on a Cruise for my bday. counting my pennies STARTING NOW!!

Anyone ever been on a Cruise? Which one should I take? I was thinking Disney for the kiddos, but I would love to go to Europe or Spain or something...Any ideas would help. THANKS!!

With all this traveling, I need to be a HOT Singlemamaplus2! 

so here is to traveling and earning a hot bod to show off!




No comments:

Post a Comment