Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Update

Hola Hookstars!

Sorry for the MIA business.
Been EXTREMELY busy!!

There is soooo many changes going on at work, I can't even believe everything that is going on.
My head is still spinning on how everything has moved so quickly.
I suppose change is good =]

I am going to Cali soon so I am still getting everything ready for that, as well as trying to get my house ready for the summer.

People who have never been in AZ during the summer, won't understand this.
I have to CLEAN EVERYTHING, as well as get everything super organized.
Bugs, scorpions, snakes, all those nasty things come out!
So I got's to clean clean clean!!!
I throw away EVERYTHING that has not been used or I just empty everything out.

So baby daddy came, and he is gone.
This past weekend was horrible in so many aspects.
I contributed of course, piss off baby mama who is Mexican, prepare for the worse.
That is all I'm going to say about him.
I'm sure he reads this shit.
Whatev.
I don't take back one word I said baby daddy!

Anywho I want to let you guys know I'm starting my diet on Monday  Ahaha as always.
This time should stick, because
1. I'm the heaviest I've EVER been! FML!
2. I have a food nazi at work. He'll keep me in check. He flipping works out during his lunch. Like come on!
3. I want to be happy. And I think the first thing to do to get there is to love how I look. Right now I'm fat. Thankfully I'm tall so it doesn't look as bad as it could.
4. I want to lose weight for my future hubby. That way we can have all the crazy sex in the world, and in any position. What? Isn't that what all girls want?

So I've been seeing something on blogs where they post weekly goals, and that seemed like a wonderful idea! Monday morning I'll have 3-5 goals that I would like to accomplish up.

Well divas, I gots to go to bed to survive the work jungle in the a.m.





No comments:

Post a Comment