Friday, April 5, 2013

My dirty little secret...

Im a hoarder.
Not with stuff. Well somewhat.
But with food. It's pretty much insane on how much food I have around me all the time.
Now keep in mind I work extremely loooooonggg days. So I bring food to work with me.
Do I eat it?
NO.
I go out to eat the fattest fatty food I could find.
FAIL.

Also I didn't go swimming last night or 1, 2 CHA CHA CHA, 3, 4 CHA CHA CHA.
I was rearranging my room.

Right now I am obsessed with moving my shit.
And throwing shit out!

Time to empty shit out!!
HOLLA!!!

Also, I got a somewhat promotion at work.
Not exactly what I wanted but everything happens for a reason.
So I'm happy =]

Also my vaca is in a few weeks!!!
OMG I am sooooo EXCITED to get out of AZ!!!
Everyday I get out, I get depressed once it's time to come back.
Hopefully in the future I'll never have to come back.

Well gots to go back to work DIVAS!









No comments:

Post a Comment