Thursday, April 11, 2013

Skinny time.

So about 2 weeks before San Diego is when I decide to get "serious" about losing weight so that way my FAT GIRL jeans can somewhat fit.

FAIL.
And I am counting calories as of right now.
NOT FUN...
I feel like I am being controlled, and one thing that this baby mama doesn't like to be is being controlled.
I do what I want when I want ;]
But not right now, because I need to be skinny, well at least a few pounds lighter.
sigh.
I should have started sooner.
It's just I love foooodddd!!

Ugh...
I've gone to the gym for the past two days to meet with a personal trainer, and we have established that I am fat. Thank you fucking genius!
Anywho, I am going tonight again with that beast of a stairmaster...
We hate each other.
But my ass will love that damn machine one day.

Well just wanted to keep you updated on what I am doing.

Hopefully I'll have some progress pics soon!


Love ya skinny gals!




No comments:

Post a Comment