Thursday, April 4, 2013

AND CHA CHA CHA...

So last night I whipped out the Latin party in a box!!
I suppose that is how parties come nowadays.
I got the Sizzling Salsa out.
and CHA CHA CHA the crap out of it.

My abs, thighs, and ass hurts.
as well as my non existent boobs...lame...
(Just have to wait for my filthy rich husband to provide them for both of our enjoyment ;P)

I was doing all the damn dance moves and acting as if I was on Dancing with the Stars with Ryan Gosling leading. Yeah baby! A girl can dream.

Well that shit came crashing down after 15 mins.
I took a break.
TWICE.
FAIL.
But I got back up! :)
Atta' girl!

Also my daughter was dancing around with me. AHAHA FUNNIEST THING EVER!!
She did NOT inherient my awesome dancing skills.
Unfortunately she got her father's lack of dance skills ability.
Give me a damn beat and I will leave you in awe with my skills ;)
thats what she said...

So after heaving and puffing all throughout this CHA CHA CHA and shimmies I sat on the floor and sat in front of my fan.
My fan and I are now BFFs.
And then my abs were hurting soo bad I had to go lay down, because of the sharp pains I was having.

Jeez talk about getting old!
Just last year I was able to party and dance all night long in 5in' heels!
and now I can't flipping SHIMMY or CHA CHA CHA for 15 mins without stopping.
OH HELL TO THE NAW!!!

So tonight it is on again. It is happening. I am going to CHA CHA CHA allllll over my damn house and shimmy like I'm in the party that the crazy lady talks about in the DVD.

So I started to eat better this morning , but that came to a stop when my job bought lunch for the ROCKING sales team. So pizza it was. YUM!
And I had no control whatsoever so I ate 4 damn slices.
So now I am going swimming and then I'll be doing the CHA CHA CHA.

Well Diva's I'm out!







No comments:

Post a Comment