Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Holy Baby Jesus...


 I actually got TONS of feedback from strangers, and friends about my Post from the other day.

It rocked.

I loved all the support and sweet comments I got.

THANK YOU :)

Anywho, I am glad that I was able to let people into the side that NEVER gets shown.

I may do a "personal" post more often. WHO KNOWS!!

Anywho, I am back on the working out wagon.

I think it is different this time.
I feel like I deserve more, and I have to start with myself.

So I am doing a Salsa dancing DVD.

Now if you know me personally, you know how much I love to shake my fat ass to some beats. ahaha that can go in soooo many different directions. ahaha ;)

So I will be trying to work out at least everyday. Hopefully I'll be able to work out 2x's per day.
I want to look amazing for my future hubby so we can have tons of fun in our sound proof sex room and my giant fake boobs bouncing everywhere.
I pretty much have my life planned out. Can't you tell?

Well I'll let you know how the working out goes!

Have a great day DIVAS!






No comments:

Post a Comment