Saturday, February 2, 2013

Shockingly...

I don't have anything to write about.
 
My life is boring.
 
I have no life.
 
I work 80 hours a week.
 
Take care of my kids.
 
Eat junk food.
 
And sleep.
 
 
Blah....
 
BUT!!!
 
My Rocco is with me tonight!
 
I am not sure if I mentioned that Rocco had to go to another home for awhile because of my lame apts, which I am moving out of as soon as my lease is up!!!!
Well my little baby Rocco is here with me!!!!!
We took him to the store, out for a walk/run, and I gave him a bath.
Aww I miss my little puppy baby!!!
We are all cuddling =]
 
Now if only I could find my future husband (within 3 years;P) so he could cuddle with us.
 
Well until that time, my kiddos and puppy are it =]
 
and the date I'm taking myself out on valentine's day.
LAME!!!
 
It's just I feel awkward going out on the "V" day with someone that I really am not into.
Just don't want to lead anyone on, and then they get clingy....ew.
 
But as for my date.
Facial, nails, massage and sleep.
SO a day to myself =]
I'll take it!!!
 
Last year I bought myself a nook tablet =]
LOVE IT!
 
Do you have any rocking plans for the "V" day?
 
Have a good night =]

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment