Thursday, February 28, 2013

Emotional Eater.

That is what I am.
So I stopped at Carl's Jr before work and ordered, and ordered, and ordered.

Right now I am in a REALLY dark spot in my life.
Normally I don't talk to people about what is going on.
And I am going to continue to do so.
I am just extremely unhappy right now.
And nothing seems to go right.

So I eat, when I am going through a hard time.
And right now, I am just eating non stop.
NO BUENO!!!

Hopefully this hard time passes quickly, because my FAT clothes are starting to get tight :(
And I have CA in less than 2 months away. NO BUENO.

Get yo' shit together girl!!
Snap out of that rut!

Ugh.

So obviously I didn't start using myfitness pal app yesterday...FAIL.

Oh fucking well.

Let me get my shits together!!!

Well life sucks, so I am going to continue to die slowly inside while working today!

Hope you have a better day than I am rocking!

Late bitches!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment