Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I workout!!!

So today was Day 1 of working out.
I wanted to die after 1.3 seconds. Blah.
But I kept at it and stayed a full hour and burned off 400 calories =]
I know I know, that number may not be a lot but to me it is at this time.
 
I weighed myself before I went to work out. I wanted to start crying. I weigh the heaviest I have EVER weighed. :'[
I think that is what made my butt push harder at the gym.
Or that I went to workout with my boss.
We live in the same apartment complex and yet I am late EVERYDAY to work. (but that is another story in itself).
 
My boss is determine to get in shape so we each needed a workout buddy so it works great!
We get along and push each other in the gym, and we get to laugh about how we jiggle.
She is A LOT smaller than I am but that is what pushed me at the gym as well. I want to considered "small". Now I know being 5'9 is not "small", but I want a small waist, small hips, small arms. Damn it I want to be small!!!!
 
I think I am going to stick it out this time. I've always started and then stop, started and then stop. This time around I have someone there 24/7. I sit right next to my boss and we live 2 buildings apart. She'll keep my ass in check. ahaha Love that about her. Also the "adult time" was awesome!
 
So I am feeling good so far.
I haven't been sleeping well for the past 2 months so hopefully I'll have a good nights rest tonight from working out.
 
I want to be sexy and know it!
I WORKOUT!!
 
First step out the door is always the hardest, but I did it =]
 
No that is not me.
I got this GREAT motivation quote off of PINTEREST {Follow me PLEASE}
 
Well off to rest.
 
Have a great night!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment