Saturday, February 9, 2013

keep going until there is no more jiggling

So I worked out again tonight, and I must say I'm quite proud of myself. 
I workout at the gym at my apts, I cancelled my gym membership to cut down bills but I don't care. I like the privacy, plus my boss motivates me to push myself! 

I did a total of 8.5 miles tonight between biking, walking, and that damn elliptical. That thing is a beast when you it's on a crossramp of 14 and resistant of 7. Let's just say from my lower back down feels like jello.I truly have no idea how I'm going to survive work tomorrow. Ugh who cares, as long as I'm getting skinny! 
Another thing is I was able to do all of those miles in a hour and a half!

Fat girl WIN!!!!
No fail for me tonight baby!!!!

Also I'm going to try to eat cleaner. Definitely more fruits and veggies! 
I'm going to CA for a vacation soon so I want to look good. 
Now I'm not expecting to be exactly where I want to be in two months or something, I understand this is a process but I'm going to push myself until I can't feel my legs, arms, or whatever I may be doing that night. 

I get motivated by competing, hence my boss being there with me. We each are competitive, so we push each other. Also results are a huge motivator for me. I want that bitch of a scale to go down to a certain number. And I've been seeing that number slowly go down since my post of me complaining of being at my heaviest, which i think was just lady week, so more workouts for me! 

Well I'm off to bed now. My feet are about to fall off.






3 comments:

  1. I love posts like this. I need loads of motivation right now. anyway I like your blog. This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :)
    Wish you a nice week!

    xx

    Bettina

    http://bettinahearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete