Sunday, February 24, 2013

slow down.

So much has happened within about 3 days, I think maybe it's a sign to slow down. 

I started taking diet pills that make me feel like I'm crack. 
Everything seems to be moving in slow motion or maybe it's just me moving to fast. Idk. 

My princess lost her first tooth!!!
HUGE milestone bitches! 
I don't want my babies growing up this fast :(
It kinda sucks that I don't have "someone" to share this shit with. 
Maybe some day soon...

And I burnt my leg on Friday night while serving. 
Fucking snowbirds and their damn fucking coffee can suck my hypothetical dick. 

I haven't been working out. 
Well I've  been lifting free weights in my house. 
Better than nothing I suppose. 

I've got to spend much needed time with my princess. 
Since I burnt my leg it hurts to move around a lot, so I took my princess to get our nails done. So we can just sit and relax. :)

Also the plans to CA are starting to be planned :)
Can't fucking wait! 

Well I have to start getting ready for work. 

Let's see how this goes...

And of course the random pics ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment