Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fat girl...

Yes. I deem myself as a fat girl.
And I'm ok with that.
Reasons being:
- I know after all the hard work that I will be putting in will make me stronger. Mentally, physically, and emotionally.
- I will be about to say "I told you so" to MYSELF.
- I will show my devils...I mean kids that a healthy lifestyle is IMPORTANT!
- To motivate other fat girls to achieve what everyone thinks they can't.
- && to have that "after" photo of all the sweat and tears I had to go through to get there.
Those are some things I think to myself when I am dying in gym, wanting to quit because it hurts.
If I am not happy with myself, how is anyone else going to be happy with me?
Not that there is someone else here right now, but there will be, and I want to be an addition to their life, not some whale showing up with a shit load of suitcases full of damn "baggage".
Anywho, yes I am a fat girl on my way to being a Healthy In shape girl.
Everyday is a challenge to say "NO" to the foods I want soooo bad.
Everyday is a challenge to be the person to push yourself out the door to go through PAIN for 60 mins.
Everyday I am one step closer to my goal.
Everyday I am pushing through the pain that I never knew I could.
Everyday I wake up sore, knowing I put in the work.
Everyday I wake up happier knowing I am truly challenging myself.
I am a FAT GIRL who is getting RID of my FAT, because I don't want to find that shit again!!!
Sorry for the babbling, it's just what showed up on here. ahaha
Anywho, I went to the gym last night and I PUSHED myself soooo much!!!
I was on the elliptical for a hour straight with a crossramp of 20 and resistance of 6.
Holy ballsack, did that shit burn. I thought my ass was on a tortilla pan or something.
Nope it was just damn little calories that make my clothes don't fit.
I've noticed since I've started working out everyday, that it makes me think twice before I put something in my mouth (that's what she said).
Is that cookie REALLY worth eating, when you have to spend about 20 mins to burn that tiny little thing off?
Today - No.
Tomorrow - Maybe ;]
I guess it depends on my mood, but for the most part NO, the damn delicious, yummy, wonderful cookie is not worth the 20 sweatfest.
I worked out for about an hour yesterday and burned off 500+ calories =]
Now for the bad news.
I weigh myself EVERYDAY.
I know I shouldn't do that but I can't help it.
I want to make sure all that sweat and cussing is paying off.
SO when I went to weigh myself this morning, that bitch scale went up 3 lbs.
UMMM...WTF?!
So I was talking to boss and the bestie, they both said it has to be muscle build.
UMMM...Excuse me?!
There is no muscle building going on right now, it's just fat jiggling around while doing cardio, that's going on.
I'm not sure whether or not it's muscle or not, but let me just tell you, when I hit the gym tonight.
IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BITCH!!!
That damn scale is going DOWN.......................
Here are a few pics from the weekend, somethings that I am eating, thinking, and looking like after the gym...









No comments:

Post a Comment