Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pity Party for 1 Please.

So.
I have been MIA.
All alone (wishful thinking).
Trying to get my head on straight.

Right now is tough.
Too many things going on in my life, and I truly NEED/HAVE to slooooooowww down.

Working 2 jobs with 2 kids, taking care of my mom, and getting fat is tough! OK?!

I just need a break ASAP!!!

So I figured out how to take a break.

I scheduled to have my wisdom teeth taken out on Thursday, and took off Friday and Saturday from work.

AWESOME FUCKING IDEA huh?!
Um not. But this is the only thing I can do to get multiple days off in a row.
Given I've been working 7 days a week for the past 4 months.
This bitch about to blow her mind...Thats' what he said ;)

So I'm stocking up on movies and soup for the weekend.
And hoping to Baby Jesus in a Tuxedo shirt that I lose weight from that shit.
Also I am going to have Friday as my day off from people. My kiddos will be at school all day!
I'll have about 9 hours allllllll to myself and that my skinny bitches sounds like a perfect amount of time for a nap :D

Also I've started my diet AGAIN...

Check myfitnesspal app ;)

I got a massage on Saturday, which was amazing until she said something that my doc thinks I have...
Fibro...
I am really scared that I have that.
Granted I know many who have this condition, but not as young as I.
Hopefully I'll know for sure soon.
It's just in talks right now...not going to worry about it until I get a YES.

Well bitches I'm done with this pity party of 1, I'm ready to rock out with my guac out!
Chips & guac that is! Jeez you filthy horny bastards! ;O ahaha

I have to go back to work. blah.
Adios.






2 comments:

  1. I'm curious... what is fibro?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fibromyalgia is a disease where your body is in constant pain. Eventually you can lose feeling in certain area's of your body.

      Delete