Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What What What What...What What What....

What's Up skinny bitches!!
Ahhh!!

I've been MIA, and I had this shit scheduled in my calendar!
WTF?!

Anywho, I just been wanting to say out of the "public eye" for a little bit.
By "public eye" I mean the nosey ass people who find me somewhat interesting...hello 7 readers ;P

So I am getting close to 65 posts, so I am thinking of doing a giveaway. Anyone have any ideas what it should be too?
Workout stuff? Food? Ideas please!!!

So I AM GOING TO WORKOUT!!!
I NEED TO WORKOUT!!
I HAVE TO WORKOUT!!

I have about a month before I go to CA and meet my future husband!
This fatty needs to become a skinny.

And how am I going to do so you ask?!

By chugging...

Jamba Juice. You f'ing pervs...



And with Latina Party in a BOX!!!
WHOOP WHOOP!!
ahaha
lame.



And is it just me or does the "free" hand weights look like dildos?
And the girls on the back of the box are having a party with them!!!
Yeah!!
That's my kind of party, can't wait to whip out these pink hand weights/dildos!!





Anywho bitches, I have to go back to working hard or hardly working at work.

Love y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment