Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Jack & Holly's Finish the sentence Linkup


button

1. If calories didn't count, I would eat...like the TRUE O-BEAST that lives inside of my bottomless pit of a stomach.

2. On my Prom night...I didn't get preggo!!! I was ALREADY preggo...lame...and it wasn't even MY prom night, it was the baby daddy's prom night.

3. When I go to the store, I always buy...the most random stuff. While in WalMart, I bought a watch, that I WON'T wear, a tank top that I already have, an ice cream cone, a cup, oh and tongs...NOT THONGS, but tongs...Don't ask me why...I don't know myself...

4. Family functions typically...only happen at funerals...if your even invited. Sad but true. My family is CRA CRA && STUBBORN as hell.

5. I think my blog readers...are awesome! Thank you for putting up with my CRA CRA shit. ;)

6. I'd much rather be...a filthy rich housewife with fake giant boobs with the pool boy fanning me...what?! A girl can dream!

7. I have an obsession with...PINTEREST, Kate Middleton, Paris, and FOOD!!!! Hence the fat ass that waves back!

8. My work friends... think I am one CRA CRA Whician (that is white and mexican blended together...your welcome). I do what I want, and whenever I please.

9. When I created my Facebook account... I actually had my bestie set it up for me. Ain't nobody got time fo' that!!!

10. My least favorite word is... Rural...Who the F can even say that without their damn lips liking all messed up?!

11. I really don't remember...what the F I did yesterday...I have a HORRIBLE memory nowadays.

12. Justin Bieber...needs to stop acting like a lil gangster. He is white and he is 12. STOP.

So everyone go to Where we can live like Jack & Sally and LINK UP!!!

I might be posting more today, so who knows!!! Follow me, and you'll find out.

Have a great day!!!



2 comments:

  1. hahaha "hence the fat ass that waves back." That's hilarious. Thanks for linking up, lady!

    ReplyDelete