Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Just fun stuff.

Today I am just going to give you an insight of what goes on at my job. 

Here are a few pics of what I receive in emails....
"Guess who this is"
I am glad my co workers get me ;)

Also they know that I am on a "healthy" diet and I really wanted a cinnamon roll!!!
So this is what I get...
"They don't eat Cinnamon rolls!!!!"


"But they do"


"which eventually turns into this"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how is that not motivation? Now don't think that we were making fun of overweight people, because I am an overweight person. They were just trying to put in prospective how I will not change if I give in to not so healthy choices.
 But damn that shit was funny!!!

Also here is what I got towards the end of the day...

"We love our job, can't you tell?!?!?!"
ahaha Bastards! Yes that is me, laying down, while I am "working". ahahaha
FAIL.


All of this usually happens on a daily basis.
 This is just a few things that was said today.

Hope you enjoyed a bit of a laugh :]

Night!






No comments:

Post a Comment