Sunday, January 13, 2013

Holy Ballsack!!!

I've lost 7 pounds this week!!!
And I haven't even worked out. =]
I feel better =]
Also this shirt that I have a goal to fit in is feeling a bit looser, not enough to "rock it", but definately closer.
 
I also had "junk food" this weekend. It was gross. Especially eating as healthy as possible for a week, the grease just makes my stomach hurt. It feels like I am going to puke.
 
I've also haven't had any soda for about two weeks.
 
I think I may work out tonight. I'm not too sure if I will, since I am sick yet again. Boo.
 
I am just excited about losing that much weight in a week. I really hope it continues to fall off as fast. I think I'll be disappointed if it doesn't. I want to at least be 20 pounds lighter by the end of January.
 
Keep going!!!!
 




And I want to be skinny!!!! Skinny here I come!!!
 
 
 
Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment