Monday, January 7, 2013

Diet is a damn 4 letter word...

Dieting and I have a hate hate relationship. I am starving and this diet thingy isn't helping. 
I can't find anything healthy that I would enjoy eating eveyday. I suppose that is why the word diet is a 4 letter word. I need more motivation. My schedule really insane. I know I shouldn't use that as an excuse, but my schedule is truly exhausting. For instance, every Friday I work from 6:30am to 12am, that is basically a 18 hour day. I also work 7 days a week. I wish I had a personal chef haha.

Well I have suck it up. 

My motto:

EAT YOUR SALAD, NO DESSERT, GET THAT MAN YOU DESERVE!

Ineed to make a meal plan asap.

Also thank baby Jesus school is back in session! I love my babies but damn this single mama needs a break.










No comments:

Post a Comment