Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve with a recap of 2012

Well here I am, sitting in my house watching Joyful Noise while my son and I just finished up a mickey mouse puzzle and my daughter is snoring with her fluffy white rabbit she got for her 5th birthday.
 
To me this is exactly the way I would love to begin my new year.
Relaxing in my house with my beautiful children.
 
Last new year's was a bit stressful and I was in an extremely uncomfortable environment, so this past year has been filled with plenty of ups and downs. I would say quite a few more downs than I expected, and more than I would have liked.
 
A few highlights from this year is that
- I was able to take two vacations, and on one of them I saw my brother! I haven't seen him since he came down to baptise my daughter. And I got to see my bestie whom I haven't seen in what feels like forever and a day.
- I have a really great job NOW. I am very lucky to get the position that I currently have.
- My daughters' father and I seem to be able to communicate a lot better than before, which is REALLY great for my daughter.
- My princess is finally getting along with her friends at school and is truly growing academically!
- My little man is doing so great with his speech! It is amazing on far he has come over the year!
 
I'm not sure if I'm calling what I have planned for 2013 Resolutions or just plan ol' goals. I am not really good at keeping up with resolutions, so maybe from now on I'll just call them goals.
I have a few things that I want to accomplish this upcoming new year.
- I am determined to get out of any and all debt that I may have and be completely debt free.
- I want to lose all the weight that I need to lose...ugh I know everyone and their grandma will be in the gym tomorrow...
- I want to build a better relationship with my children.
- I want to either move into a house or buy a house. I've always lived in an apartment, but my daughter asked if we could live in a house. Ugh hurt my heart when she asked that. Why I am determined to be debt free to put all my money towards a little house for my little family.
- I want to get as far as possible with school so I can get my bachelor's.
- Also to have more time management so I can update this little blog more often.
 
So I think that is quite a few good things for me in the upcoming year.
 
 
I am truly excited for this new year! Yay!
 
Until next time loves!
 









No comments:

Post a Comment