Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's finally happening...

I am finally feeling the motivation!!!
I am finally ready to change my body and become a beast not an oBEAST anymore.
 
It is time for change. I can feel it!!
 
Here are some pics of what I eat now on a daily basis.
I prep my meals each night.
Also I am trying to eat less than 1300 calories per day.
Breakfast & Lunch + 2 snacks
Dinner






Also here is a little note I put in my Miss Diva's lunch =]




O.M.GOSH!!!
My mom went to a psychic today and the lady told my mom that I am going to get married in 3 years ahaha! I am holding that lady accountable...ahaha PINTEREST wedding board here I come!!! ahaha

Also I am using the MyFitnessPal app on my phone to make sure I am in my calorie range. Also if I go out to eat I make sure that go to their website first and "put together" my meal and it'll tell me the calorie intake. I come prepared!! =]

I am also going to be doing HCG within the next few weeks. I am hopefully to drop at least 40 pounds within those horrific 6 weeks. Blah!

Wish me luck y'all!

Love ya! Night!







No comments:

Post a Comment