Monday, January 28, 2013

Fail. Yet again

So HCG and I didn't work out. Mostly because I almost fainted at work and now I have whatever is going around. Ugh. I lost 12 pounds off of HCG even though I was only on it for about 5 days :]

Right now, I've decided to just eat healthy and lose the weight in a healthy way.

NO more eating ONLY 500 calories per day and injecting myself every morning.



Yup. Every morning I was injecting myself in my stomach. It didn't hurt but it felt weird. 

I was also drinking about a gallon of water per day.


I am one of those girls who need food to be somewhat nice. I am more of a sarcastic person so my sarcastic side is on 24/7 when I am hungry and half the time I am not even sure if I am kidding or if I am just being EXTRA bitchy. So for the sanity of everyone and myself I will go ahead and eat food instead of 2 cups of spinach and 2 cups of cucumbers for a "meal".

So all in all, I failed at HCG. whatev. NEXT! ;]


Also my classes started today! Yay!

I am taking a psychology, careers, and religion class. Fun stuff right there.

While I was trying to do one of my assignments, my little man decided to bring a pillow and crash in between my computer and I. REALLY?!


Whatev. I got my assignment done while my little one was close to me and my princess was sitting next to me watching Disney.

What helped was that all of us were home because we all didn't feel well today. 
I have been throwing up since yesterday and I have so much pressure behind my eyes. it hurts to have any lights on. :[
TJ is shitty up a shit storm...LITERALLY.
Eliana is coughing so much that it leaves her so horsed.
 Poor babies.
Good news is that we had ice cream today just for a little treat ;]

Well I have to hit the hay because I have to wake up in a few hours to make sure I can make it work and get my crazy ones up.

Also the time management is coming along. I've got the next few entries "penciled" in.

I am almost at 50 posts!!! I am think about doing a giveaway! 
Let me know what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment