Thursday, September 4, 2014

"If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail"

And that is what I did for about half of this week. I planned to fail...lamesauce.
I'm not going to lie. I was off my A game, but hey we all have our up's and down's. It's part of life, what can you say?
I have been having knee issues for almost a week now. I tried to workout and I could barely do 5 mins before my knee was hurting BAD. So I stopped working out for a couple of days. And let me be honest it was making feel depressed! I finally started seeing results and then I had to stop! Ugh!!!
So I am the first one to admit that I am an emotional eater. No idea why, but I am. So I went a little crazy. But I still tried to walk to at least get SOME movement in.
And also since I wasn't working out like I normally do, I stopped planning. I wasn't motivated to.
ULTIMATE FAIL.
How can I tell you guys how to plan and be organized when I'm not even practicing what I preach?
DOUBLE ULTIMATE FAIL.
I did my weekly meal plan for the family that I keep on the fridge at the beginning of the week like I normally do, but I didn't plan one for myself. And I also didn't plan my workouts.
So today, I sucked it up and told myself to get my shit together.
And that is what I did.
I got my planner out and started writing down everything. INCLUDING my workouts. I am going to try my hardest to workout. My knee feels a bit better so it’s time to get moving!
And of course I had to face that stupid scale.
Good news is that I only gained 1 pound back. I was thinking I had gained back at least 5 pounds or something. And I didn’t. Thank you little baby Jesus. So now I am super focused to get that 1 pound off and then some!
11 (I also round up because of ounces) more pounds and I am at my halfway point!!!
How awesome is that? I can’t wait! I feel the victory, I can even taste it. THIS WILL HAPPEN.
And PLANNING is key.
Just because you had a rough day or a few days, doesn’t mean for you to just throw in the towel and give up. It means to pick up that damn towel, put it in the dirty clothes basket, whip out your planner and get to planning!
You need that kick in the ass to get shit done.
I’ll be that kick in the ass.
I’m evening kicking myself in the ass to get this stuff done.
I have goals that I plan on meeting, and I will get there by one planned out day at a time J

#itdidnthappenifthereisnophoto haha



Protein shot! Haha sorry about my nappy hair. Sometimes I let it go wild ;) haha




No comments:

Post a Comment