Friday, September 5, 2014

Holy PANTS!

Well today I was able to sneak away for a couple of hours and decided to go shopping and get a pedi.
The pedi didn't happen...damn it!
I just want a damn pedi y'all!
Anywho I was looking around Ross today, and found some cute clothes for everyone.
When I go shopping I can't just buy for myself.
Everyone has to get something or else I don't think it's fair.
Anyways, I decided to try on some jeans because right now I only have one pair of jeans that fit. Granted they are getting a little baggy but nothing too crazy, and I don't want to go out and buy all kinds of clothes right now because I am still in the process of losing weight, so there is no point in buying clothes that won't fit me in about a month or two.
So I grab two pairs of the same style of jeans but two different sizes (normal size and one smaller), thinking that there is no way that I'm going to fit in the smaller size but I can see how much further I have until I do.
I go to the dressing room and I put the size on that I wear now and they fit and were a little bit big. But they would work.
But I looked at the other pair thinking I shouldn't even try them, but something told me to just go ahead and try.
I prayed to little baby Jesus that those smaller size jeans would get past my knees!
And guess what, they did.
I begin to slide them up further thinking my thunder thighs will stop them...NOPE.
They kept going.
I continued pulling them up thinking ok, these baby making hips will pretty much stop them in their tracks.
NOPE, those baby making hips didn't stop them.
So I had them pulled all the way up.
I was scared to button them up because I didn't want to have a white chicks scene where the button goes flying and breaking the mirror.
Well I said screw that damn mirror...(just kidding don't want 7 years of bad luck)
I just told myself to button them up and see what happens.
Took a deep breath, and a zipper zipped up and button buttoned up later.
And BOOM.
I JUST FIT INTO A SMALLER SIZE!!!!
This is HUGE for me!
It's hard for me to fit in smaller jeans because I have a pear shaped body.
Big hips, thighs, and butt.
Plus I'm tall (5'9) so it makes it harder to find jeans.
So that means I am down 5 pant sizes!!! HOLY PANTS!!!
If this isn't a kick of motivation I don't know what is.
Here is the pic of me trying on them "skinny to me" jeans! :)

 
LOOK AT HOW MANY PANT SIZES I AM DOWN!!! :)
 

I CAN TELL THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN MY FACE :)

AND JUST SOME MOTIVATION FROM MY PINTEREST!! :)

Tell me about when you were able to fit into a smaller pair of jeans!
How did you feel? Did it motivated you to push harder? Did you see results sooner?
Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment