Tuesday, September 23, 2014

30 Day Shred Results!

Ok first and foremost, I am sorry about not putting up my results sooner. To say that I was extremely busy the past week is an understatement. In between school, work, kids, and just life in general it was a bit hectic last week.
Any who I'm here now and time for results! 
Bust: - 2.5 (of course.........)
Waist: - 3 (super excited to have my pear shape coming back) 
Hips: - 1.5
R. Thigh: - 1.5 
L. Thigh: - .5 (wtheck!)
R. Arm: - .5
L. Arm: - .5
R. Calf: - .5

So my grand total:
10.5 inches 
6 pounds gone
Wish I would have been on top of my eating more and my knee didn't give me issues, but either way I'm closer to my goal than I was before the challenge :)
And here are the pics!







Now on to my next challenge! 
21 Day Fix from beachbody! 
Follow me on instagram to see what I'm eating and workouts! 
IG: myfetchingfitlife
I'll post about it here probably tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment