Friday, September 12, 2014

Why I became a BeachBody Coach

Hello! Sorry been MIA for a little bit.
I've been having some knee issues so it's slowing me down on the workout process.  By slowing me down, I mean not working out at all and leaving a good butt imprint on the couch...
And OF COURSE that lead to me eating not very good....
And trust me I'm paying for it.
My body doesn't do well when I feed it junk.
I don't sleep well, my stomach hurts, skin breaks out, bloating, etc. haha I give my BF props for loving me through it all!
I don't think anyone's body does well when you eat junk.
Just my opinion though :)
 
Which brings me to my SUPER EXCITING NEWS!!!!
 
I am now a Beach Body Coach on Team Fit Couture!!
 
 
I really TRULY believe in EVERYTHING happens for a REASON.
 
There has been a lot of things going on in my life that has lead me to this opportunity.
For instance, me REALLY starting to focus on my health and trying to get fit.
And like I said before (post), this time is different because I WANT THIS.
And some other things occurred as well.
 
Well they all added up to me being here.
Being a Beach Body Coach.
And I love it!
Not only am I able to achieve my goals while learning new workouts, meal plans, food, etc, I get to do all of that while helping others become a better version of themselves! I am also loving all the support I get from my team and Beach Body! It helps with accountability! And also I would love to eventually be able to just go to school full time and be here when my kids get home from school. I love seeing them after school! They are so excited to tell me about their day and what they did and if they made a new "best friend". I love it when I get to sit down and play board games, or card games with them. I love teaching them new things! And they are also my workout buddies!!! haha
I have dreams and goals that I want to achieve for my life and especially my children's lives.
And this is the first step for me.
This is all so inspiring to me.
 
I would love to show other moms, and anyone else who is into health and fitness, that if I can do, ANYONE CAN.
 
Now don't think I'm going to be down your throat with trying to sell you something, because I'm not.
That's not me.
I'll talk about products while I'm trying them, or what programs I'm doing (which I already do), and what I've ordered or am excited to try, and if you have questions about anything, then AWESOME! Shoot them my way, and I'll try to help you out as much as I can.
 
I ordered the 21 Day Fix Challenge pack which is on sale right now for $140!
I cannot even tell you how excited I am to try this program!
From allllllll the research I've done about this, it looks like it'll be a good FIT for ME!
I definitely need a kick in the butt with my eating, and this will do just that!
And get me to try different workouts!!
I can't wait to get it in the mail!
I'll be super duper excited!
I feel bad for my kiddos and BF once I get it...
I might just scream when it finally arrives!!! haha
 
Anywho I am going to hosting a challenge on instagram in October!
I am thinking maybe a week of clean eating challenge, or some super easy moves with weights.
Let me know if you have any ideas or interested! :)
 
Also here is all my links just in case you want to follow my other sites!
 
IG: fitmama_inaz (I'm on IG the most!)
 
And of course my beach body website in case you might have questions about programs!
Also if coaching sounds interesting to you, let me know! I'll be more than happy to give you all the details that you need :)
 
www.shakeology.com/fitmamainaz (please make sure to copy and paste this link, my username is not showing up when you click it, thank you)
 
Thank you for all the people who support me!
Love y'all with all my heart :)
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment