Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Halfway Results on 30DS

Hey everyone!
So I wrote about being part of a 30 Day Exercise challenge (here) and I am doing the 30 Day Shred.
Ugh Jillian scares me...
 
Anywho I thought I would share my results so far since I've past the halfway point.
 
Also I took the "before" pics in July 2014 which was before the challenge started, I used these ones because I weighed the same and all my measurements were the same (when I weighed and measured myself on Aug 3rd). So might as well use them!
 
Also this is my first time showing this much of my body, please please PLEASE don't be too harsh on me. It took a lot to show these photos. I am a mom of two beautiful children so my body doesn't look like it once was. And this is a scary thing for me to reveal. TIA :)
 
The biggest reason I am showing you these photos is because I want to show others that they can do it too if they put their mind to it. These are results I got within a matter of 2 1/2 weeks from doing Jillian Michaels 30DS, zumba 3x a week, started eating protein with EVERY meal, eating smallER portions of everything, as well as upping my water intake.
 
And most importantly please excuse that nappy ass hair of mine ahaha!
 
 
 


 
 
Here are my results so far:
 
Bust: Down 1 1/2 inches (great...I already don't have anything there...)
Waist: Down 1 1/2 inches (woo hoo!!)
Hips: Down 1 inch (never expected that)
R. Thigh: Down 1 inch (don't know how that happened)
L. Thigh: Down 1/2 inch (don't know how that happened either)
L. Arm: Down 1/2 inch (woo hoo on my way to JM arms, apparently one arm at a time...)
 
That is a grand total of 6 inches!! And I have lost 2.4 lbs!!
 
I am very happy with my results.
I didn't expect those numbers at all, especially my lower half because that is my "problem area".
I can't wait to see what my results will be at the end of this which is Sept. 13th.
 
Remember, if I can do this, so can you!
I know it's hard to find that motivation, but try to.
NO ONE CAN CHANGE YOU, BUT YOU.
 
Love y'all!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment