Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Motivation!

So let me just start off with this. I am a yo-yo dieter ALLLLLL the way.
I get super motivated and start counting calories, eating healthy smaller portions, even pumping out 2 a day workouts couple times a week. say what?!?! Then I get distracted for a day and all of a sudden 2 boxes of lucky charms has been consumed with a whole 1st season of some kinda show has been watched on Netflix. What? Doesn't everyone do that in a day? To each their own haha.
 
And right now I am PUMPED!!!
I am doing all of the above. Minus the lucky charms and Netflix.
I am doing a 30-Day Exercise Challenge (hover over the 30DEC) from Heather who has an awesome BLOG! (hover over BLOG & check it out)
I am also doing Zumba about 3x a week.
I also am on my feet about 5x a week from my job.
SO I would say that I am putting in some work.
 
Have any of you done 30DS?
I'm on level 2 and let's just say I better have some JM arms at the end of this, and be able to wear some short shorts without scaring everyone.
I don't even want to think about level 3. No thank you.
 
 
People ask where does my motivation come from.
Well it comes from a lot of different places.
 
First - there is my Pinterest (hover over pinterest). Now if anyone has a "pinning" problem, it's me. I'm on that thing err day all day! No Lie! Ask my boyfriend, I'm always showing him this or that on there. haha
 
Second - there is my Instagram. I follow a lot of people who have similar goals as me.
 
Third - I follow a lot of fitness pages on FB. I even have my own PAGE on there. I'm not as active on there as I would like to be, but hoping that is going to change soon! That is where I am part of the 30-Day Exercise Challenge (hover over 30DEC). And some other challenges as well!
 
Fourth - I am OCD about calendars. I don't know what it is. I like having calendars EVERYWHERE! It's pretty crazy. haha. Well I schedule when I am going to work out. I kinda have to now that I am in school as well as my kiddos. So schedule is KEY!
 
Fifth - jeez this list is long haha I also keep quotes and visual motivation everywhere! I have quotes on my computer screen, my phone screen, on my bedroom wall, protein shake mix on the counter, etc. I always keep that stuff in front of me to remind myself to NOT GIVE UP!
 
AND Sixth - all the encouragement I receive from the places I listed above! It's great to hear that I inspire someone or when I have someone cheer me on! It's such a great feeling knowing you have people rooting for you. I love it and it's my BIGGEST motivator.
 
And speaking of motivation, here are some quotes I love!
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Gym humor
She's in you. FIND HER.
A great question to think about when you're hitting the gym. #getfit
Why I #crossfit
This Killer Circuit Bootcamp Workout is SO good and SO effective
Have a great day!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment