Monday, August 5, 2013

Work it girl!

So I am really trying my best to lose weight, and I think I am doing really well so far. I'm down 13 pounds :)

Granted my eating could improve A LOT!!!
By A LOT I mean, that everything I eat could be healthier.
I'm not doing too bad but every time I see people eat "clean" it seems that their "clean" is a lot cleaner...I don't know if that even makes any sense?? OH WELL.

Yesterday I did 12.6 miles!!
THAT is the most miles I've EVER done.
Let's be real, I am a "bigger" girl and I love food.
I've never really been into working out before.
When I lived in Vegas I was a lot more active there, then I was when I first moved to AZ. WORSTMOVEEVER!
Once I moved to AZ it seems that I became lazy.
By lazy I mean gaining around 40 pounds, then getting knocked up and gaining 100 pounds during my pregnancy...and I probably ate 100 pounds of food while I was preggo...It was gross.

Anywho long story short.
This girl is working it!
I get excited for my workouts that day.
Yes there are days that I dread it but feel oh so amazing afterwards.
I am starting to see muscles form that I haven't seen since before babies.
It feels great to be able to be in charge of changing your body.
It feels great to be able to motivate others by your change.
It feels great to be able to show my kids that living an active lifestyle is the best thing for you.

Just keep working it girl!!! :)

Well off to meet the teacher night here I come!!

Have a great night :)







No comments:

Post a Comment