Monday, August 12, 2013

Jillian - 1 Estefanie - 0

So I've been slating off lately on my working out, and my eating habits. FAIL.
No worries I'm getting that shit under control ASAP.
Well some what.

Dinner is my issue.

I eat healthy allllll day long, then dinner shows up and I'm like I'll have a double-double and 2 fries...FAIL.

I need the motivation aspect to kick me in the ass at night. Shockingly I do pretty well on the weekends, so at least I have that ;) Likely because I don't eat while I work all day during the weekends. NOT GOOD!! But it is what it is...

Also I've started doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.
I didn't do it last night because my little man decided to touch mommy's workout DVD...
We are still in the process of "finding" the DVD.
At this point I'm so desperate that I might just buy the DVD again. 
I feel awkward not doing that workout after doing it for only 2 days. I feel like my workout is not complete. 
Jillian kicked my booty.
She deserves that point...
Jillian - 1
Estefanie - 0

I'm going to start working out with some of my co workers once a week to do 5 miles and strength training. This is going to happen on my "rest" day. Fun stuff...
Just an update about my babies...
My princess Eliana is officially in 2nd grade!!
Her first day was on Wednesday.
She was sooo excited :)
She said that she really likes her teacher, and they have fun during class.
I'm happy she is liking it.
I LOVED her 1st grade teacher, and Eliana learned soooo much last year, I hope it continues.
I met her teacher and the student teacher during "Meet the teacher" night.
And both of them seem great :)
Vibe was off a bit but from the things that Eliana is telling me that happens during class makes me feel better :)
My little man TJ is in a Pre-K class!!!
He started on Monday. He was a bit nervous but a lot of his friends were in there with him so I'm happy that he knows other little kids in there.
I can't believe my baby is 4 years old :(
One more year then both my babies will be in school together...
I don't want them to grow up anymore :(
Well I'm gonna go buy the workout DVD.
Have a wonderful night y'all :)





No comments:

Post a Comment