Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Update

So on my last post I talked about running 5 miles with co workers after work.

Well lets just say this mama only did a little bit over 2 miles.

It was HOT!!! (understatement of the year)
I had a leg cramp.
I had an ass cramp.
I was sweating like a whore in confession.

It was just a horrible experience all around.

SO from that I learned a few things.
1. I'm stupid for running in 110+ degree heat.
2. I SUCK at running outside! I can do about 2.25 miles in under 30 on a treadmill, but outside my time is like double that! WTF?!

So now I ONLY run outside, and I completely hate it to the point where I refused to do it for the past 2 days. NO BUENO.

I HAVE to increase my speed outside asap!!!
Reason being...
I've signed up for my first 5k!!
The Electric Run!!!


I'm sure excited!
Plus I don't want to be the slow one in the group, so I need to step up my stride ;)

Also I will admit that I gained 3 lbs back :(
Ugh this weight loss shit is tough.
And Olive Garden is just toooo yummy ;)

Well I need to get my eating under control.
I was counting my calories which was fine but I felt too much pressure.
I wouldn't eat something because of the amount of calories it had. That is not how I want to live!
I started the 6 week body make over where you completely change how you eat and for the better.
You have protein with EVERY meal and snack.
So I am actually getting "full" now.

well I noticed I gained 1lb when I first started so I tried to go back to counting my calories, and I just wanted to cry because I was always hungry and I had a migraine. Not good. So I'm back on the 6 week body makeover again. haha fail on my part.
Trial and error I suppose.

I need to get back on track, and I am!!

I'm going to crack that whip on my weight loss journey!
I was sooo close to the 20 lbs lost mark but of course I f'd that up ;)

Oh and I got a ticket...
My 1st one EVER!
It breaks my heart :(
I got it because I tried to get around the car in front of me because my exit was coming up, but he kept slamming on his breaks and there was a ridge on my right. So I got in the carpool lane to go around him. And guess who doesn't carpool, so therefore shouldn't be in the carpool lane...
That's right - ME.
So I got those flashing lights behind me...
UGH FAIL.

Well time for me to go back to work.
I don't want to but I've got a ticket to pay for...



No comments:

Post a Comment