Thursday, August 15, 2013

5 Miles + Heat + Estefanie =

I don't know what it equals to just yet.
To be honest I already want to put FAIL at the end of that equation.
But that is what is going down after work today...
Did I mention that there is a heat advisory today???
Yeah...
Great day to decide to start running outside huh?!

Or that I forgot my towel and my water bottle...
Yup this is going to be a FAIL...
;P

I also couldn't find my 30 Day Shred DVD, and attempted to go to the store to buy the DVD, but there were multiple break downs before we got to the car. To be honest, I don't know who had more break downs, the kiddos or myself?

Joys of being a single parent.
You'll NEVER GO ANYWHERE BY YOURSELF...

Anywho I bought the DVD today during my lunch.
It is back on with Ms. Jillian.
I don't know if I'll be able to do the DVD tonight, considering I don't know if I'm about to die from heat exhaustion during my run.

I'm actually pretty excited for my run today.
It's like I'm testing all my training for the past couple of weeks.
It's amazing to see how far your body has changed once you start making it work.

Anywho, I'm LOVING Katy Perry's new song ROAR.
Can you say AMAZING?!?!
I already loved Katy Perry before, jeez I even have a board on Pinterest called "I want to be just like Katy Perry when I grow up". The link will lead you directly to it. :)

Well let me mentally prepare for this heated run that I'm part taking in.

Have a great day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment