Thursday, August 22, 2013

20 random facts

I’ve been seeing this on IG(follow me – fitmamaplus2) where you list 20 things about yourself.


Well on IG I only read a few because let’s be real, people just want to see the rocking “before and after” pics, or a pic of your food that you’re about to shove in yo face! Or of your nails. Holla to that! Thanks for the ideas!

Anywho here are Fitmama’s 20 random facts!



1. I’m tall. I’m 5’9 so I am usually the giant in my group.

2. I’m a mama (single and ready to bootycall mingle) to a little girl and boy :)

3. I work 2 jobs. Kill me now. I literally work 7 days a week. So I need a sugar daddy STAT!

4. I am extremely sarcastic so if you’re offended then fuck off you can’t handle this shit.

5. I am trying to losing all the weight I gained during my last pregnancy…which was 4 years ago…

6. I am super obsessed with NerkyMeg – her shits funny. Go look at it.

7. I’m a curser. Oh fucking well.

8. I usually post all my shit on IG – again follow me – fitmamaplus2.

9. I am trying to be a “runner” that’s some hard shit to accomplish.

10. I don’t like running so #9 is hard to accomplish.

11. I only watch about 4 hours of tv a week. I have these specific shows I watch.

12. I am always listening to music. All day during work, on the way to and from home, at home, at the gym, and while I’m sleeping. So basically Music rocks my world.

13. I wish my future husband is a hybrid of Robert Downey Jr., Ryan Reynolds, and the Rock.

14. I’m the youngest child, and the baby of all the grandkids. And no I was not spoiled. WHAT.THE.FUCK.

15. I logged onto Myspace today and it felt awkward as fuck…

16. I hate it when people don’t make straight lines when they vacuum.

17. I have about 5 different chapstick/lip balm in my purse alone.

18. Each one of the rooms in my apartment has a different scent  it’s sooooo yummy!!

19. I don’t like to cook, but I like to try new recipes. Wait…what?! I don’t know.

20. I need to come up with better topics for my blog…fo reals…

Well I’ve got to go! Hope everyone has a great night!



No comments:

Post a Comment