Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Checking in...

Hey everyone!!
I hope everyone is doing well.

I just want to say that I admire anyone and everyone who is on their fitness journey.
It is such an adjustment and those people need to be acknowledged.
The reasoning behind that is because there is some words going on behind my back by a few people in my personal life.
Things are being said that are untrue and it just sickens me when others doubt someones journey.
For example, I heard that I am "cheating" on my weight loss journey. I'm still unsure how I am cheating considering I've just begun so I don't have a large amount of weight loss as of yet.
I also document my journey via pics and post nearly everyday on Instagram (follow me - fitmamaplus2).
Normally I would just turn the other way, but this one is personal. No one has the right to judge where anyone else is at during their journey. Remember everyone starts somewhere.
I think it's really sad and petty for people to do that to others.

BUT...

This is what I'm going to do with the situation.

- First I'm just going to smile at those who are saying this.

I truly feel bad that they need to say something in order to make themselves feel important.

- Second I'm going to "eat my salad, no dessert" and just fuel my body for this change. And yes I'll more than likely eat it in front of them as well...reason because I work with them lol

- Third I'm going to continue to workout like always and just have my body transform before their eyes.

I truly see them as motivators because I LOVE LOVE LOVE to prove others wrong.

- Fourth I'm just going to do me and encourage anyone who wants to begin their journey.

It doesn't matter where you are on your journey, just keep going and have any negative people or words be your motivator. You never see your "hater" doing better than you. Well from what I've seen...

Here is to change & motivation!!

Love ya!!


No comments:

Post a Comment