Monday, July 1, 2013

MILF in progress

Hola Divas!
I know I know...I went MIA again.
Let me just say that I've been busy...
Busy being a MILF...in progress. Haha.

I've been working out about 5-6 days a week for about a month now. All together I've officially lost 7 pounds. I thought I only lost 1 pound, but I came across a note with my cringe worthy weight written down on it. :) WIN!
Also just last week, I lost 3 1/2 inches :) Another WIN!

I've also been watching what I eat and make sure that I eat below a certain amount of calories that is specified for my weight loss journey.

Let me just say, this is a hard and long road and I've only scratched the surface. I can't wait until I'm further along this road to REALLY see results.
Damn it, I'm a MILF in progress :)

Also you should follow me on IG: Singlemamaplus2
I post a lot of shit there ;P

Pic time!!







2 comments:

  1. That's really great! You should join me in my new MILF of the Month link ups over on my blog :) I'll be doing them on the first Monday of every month. ;D Hope to see you!

    ReplyDelete