Friday, June 14, 2013

RESULTS ONLY!!!

So I am starting a weight loss campaign.
It's called:

RESULTS ONLY!

I want to keep people motivated to keep seeing those results and keep pushing until you see the results you want. And what do people want?! RESULTS ONLY!!
That is what keeps people going as well.
I know that is what keeps me going. FO SHO!
I've still been doing the Squat Challenge and the whole C25K program, and the ab/plank challenge. I am not doing the Burpee challenge I said that I was going to do because my body is not strong enough to handle all of that yet.
BUT!!!!!
I'm already seeing results.
I've been working out for about 18 days now, and here is my results so far:

You can really tell that my butt has lifted :)
Talk about Ms New Booty ;)



Now I know I said that I was not going to do any before pics, but I did them anyways ahaha.
I want to see RESULTS ONLY!!!

And just a bit of a recap of my week.
My son's bday was earlier this week, today is my mom's bday, and next week is my Tio's bday...You know what that means...I'm broke and that is not a joke. :(
I had a movie date with my princess last night for an early presentation of Man of Steel in 3D.
WATCH IT. YOUR WELCOME.
I want my kiddos to be comic nerds!! Is that bad? I don't know if it is, but oh well. I wish I could go to comic con!!!My bro taught me well ;)



 

Well I have to finish working to survive all these damn bdays, and still have money left over to feed my kids something other than cereal, and peanut butter sandwiches.

Later Divas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment