Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Meal Planning.

So I've tried the whole juicing thing for about an hour and that didn't work out.
So now onto the next fun and exciting thing!
 
MEAL PLANNING!
I want to look into this. I think it will work for me, only thing that probably stop me is the fact that I am a picky eater.
 
 
My list of foods I don't eat:
 
- Seafood, pork, deer, rabbit, basically anything that is not ground beef or chicken.
- onions, tomatoes, pickles, squash, peppers, celery, asparagus, etc.
 
Those are major items in diet plans. So basically I don't like anything but the fatty foods, hence why I'm a fatty loving the fatty foods.
 
So I am going to attempt to make my own meal plan with the help of other meal plans.
 
 
 
 
Of course I would substitute the stuff I don't like.
&& I got these ideas from PINTEREST *follow me please*
 
So off to the store I go!
 
 
 
&&& just because this is super cute!
 
 Follow me on instagram - Singlemamaplus2



 


No comments:

Post a Comment