Sunday, October 7, 2012

Step 1.

So as I was saying in my last post I want to make some changes. Focusing around myself. Selfish maybe? But worth it, yes =] So I actually made a list of things I want to do, to make myself a better person!
 
And why not share my list?! Hello, that's why I've got a blog!
 
So here is it beetches!
 
Step 1. Get my hair did (ombre style)
Step 2. Buy new makeup! Yay!
Step 3. Buy a few new pieces of clothing. (I've bought a few, and don't really want to spend a lot on this one because of the following step)
Step 4. Get rid of 20 lbs off this MILF bod. ;P
Step 5. NEW SHOES!!!!! DUH. If you'd know me personally, you'd understand this =]
Step 6. Learn how to cook! I know how to get by *microwave items*, but I want to be able to cook a full course meal! I mean, I'm changing for the better so I know there will be a man coming my way, and I want him to stay so I'll feed him ahaha ;P
Step 7. Get back into photography! I LOVE photography! I miss working as a photographer.
Step 8. Finish EVER DAMN DIY project I have laying around my casa...ahahaha sounds easy, but if it were, it wouldn't have made it on the list.
Step 9. Make a book of all the things I want to do with my little shits, and do EVERY SINGLE ONE!
Step 10. Just be happy & positive. I'm now focusing on being calm, cool, and collective. Why not?! I can't control these bitches attitudes, BUT I can control mine =]
 
So there is my general list. I've gone more in depth with mine here at my casa, but you get what I'm trying to do. I'm not sure if I'm excited for any of this to tell you the truth. I feel a bit out of my comfort zone. I normally just focus on kids, work, and school. It feels weird actually taking the time out of my crazy busy days to focus on me. Hopefully after awhile it will change because I feel a bit guilty to be honest.
 
So now for the NEW HAIR!!!!
 
 
Still a bit unsure about it, but it's done and there is no turning back. I love the color tho!!! YAY! =]
 
And just for some happy positive shit to be added on here...
 
Pics from PINTEREST of course! Follow yours truly please! =]



 
So now it's on to the other stuff!
 
Also still haven't started juicing yet. I NEED to go grocery shopping for my fruits and veggies, to have my meals in a cup from now on. YAY.........................
 
We'll see how the happy and rainbow shit lasts when I am killing people with my look, because they get to eat will I get to suck my meal from a damn straw. ahahaha that sounds a bit dirrty. I like it ;]
 
Well you sexy beetches, have a wonderful night! I've got to show my FUCK-ME-RIGHT-NOW-HOT-WORTHY-ITALIAN-GUY my new hair ;] that sounds like a reasonable excuse to see him right?! ;P
 
ahaha Hey I'm single, and ready for some fun!
 
E
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment