Monday, October 1, 2012

AHHHH!!!

This past week or so have been extremely cra cra!! I cannot wait until this weekend already so that way I can actually sleep in until 7am...wow...that's sad. ahaha
Today I started my new position!!! OMGrapes! I love the shit out of it! It's amazing!
 
Eliana's bday was rocking! Her bday party not so much =/ She got to see her father for a few days, which is REALLY good! I'm really happy that he was able to make it this year for her, I just really hope he continues this time around! *fingers crossed!* her bday party kinda sucked some balls. Not a lot of people came, but it's all good! She had a blast anyways and that's all that matters to me =]
 
I hung out with FUCK-ME-RIGHT-NOW-HOT-WORTHY Italian guy over the weekend! AH-MAZINGGGGG!!!!! Is it possible that someone can get hotter every time you see them? If so, then Italian guy is definitely doing that. He is just a great guy. Always treating me like a queen =] He is amazeballs! I'd hit it ;] ahahaha
 
I've not had the chance to work out in the past week and a half! WTF FAT ASS?! I need to hit that gym like I would the fuck-me-right-now-hot-worthy Italian guy ASAP! ;] I've gained 2 pounds during this time & I'm blaming baby daddy for that. ahaha every time he is here we eat out A LOT! So therefore it's his fault...as always ;] Anywho, I've joined a Jillian Michaels' challenge during this month, so today is going to be day 1 of 30DS! Ready for that shit, after I stuff my face with rolled tacos & guac ;] Stuff the face is essential (that's what he said).
 
I've also been sooooo busy trying to figure out a way to get my life in order! I have everything coming my way non stop and it's pretty much annoying the fuck out of me. Therefore I'm going to bitch slap this shit and handle this cra cra life of mine!
 
Now for some awesome pics!! Of course =]
 
 
 
 
 
***ALL PHOTOS TAKEN BY YOURS TRULY!!!***
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE THESE PHOTOS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
 
 
&&& I know!!! GORGEOUS right?! =D
 
 
I'll be adding photos from her party in a few days =] I basically made EVERYTHING! with some help from baby daddy. ahaha
 
 
&&& because I HAVE/NEED to give my ass some motivation to get my ass off the couch and workout...
 
 
yup. y'all know you're guilty of this one too ;P
 
anywho have a great night! gotta get my shit together...yay...
 
E
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment