Sunday, October 14, 2012

HOLA!!

How is everyone doing?!

Sorry for the MIA again. Been a crazy week!! Trying to deal with October break from school for the princess, dealing with her healing throat (no fun WHATSOEVER!!!), dealing with HUGE changes at work, and being pulled in every direction.

So I finally have a few minutes to do a new post in between doing laundry, finishing up paperwork for work, getting everything ready to wake up at 4:30am (yes I said 4:30am....blah) and watching my NJ Housewives! OMGrapes do I love the NJ Housewives. They are cra cra and I LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE it! ahaha probably because my life is boring and I don't have that amount of drama in my life, Thank baby Jesus in a tuxedo shirt!ahaha =]

Anywho, at work I was informed that the person that was above me in our position was leaving the company and her last day was on Friday!! AHHHHH!!! She was my go to person for EVERYTHING! What am I going to do without her?! =[ So what does that mean?! I get the senior position! I don't know if I want it, but it looks like I have no choice but do go in that position. I don't think I could do as of a great job as this awesome chicka did. So just to show how much I appreciate her, I attempted to make an ediable arrangement!! And made a little arrangement of flowers =]


And just to show you how awesome my co worker is, and to show you what we do at work...


I know...Awesome right?!?!?!?! Ugh I'm going to miss her =[

Also I've talked about juicing before, but just never committed to it...UNTIL NOW!!!

That's right! Starting tomorrow, I am doing all juice for the next week! I am excited about it! I am doing this, with hopefully getting a jump start back into my weight rid journey. Why is it weight RID journey, because I don't plan on losing this weight and finding that shit again. So I got a juicer and did my prep for tomorrow!




So if I don't kill anyone tomorrow from my lack of food, I'll let you know how it went!




Well Eliana goes back to school tomorrow! I am excited for that! Ahaha not because I want to get rid of her or anything, but because I love to see how much she grows and learns at school! I REALLY lovvveee this teacher this year! I am sooo happy to see my baby thriving in her academic career! It is such an important thing for me to make sure she does the best she can! =]

Also her father is coming at the end of the month, so that is a good thing for her! We should be going to the AZ state fair for one of the days that he is here, so that should be fun! I know I don't talk about how I feel about this situation, but just to say a few things about it. I think he has improved on his parenting time. Before years went by, now its more like 6 or so months, which is great for Eliana. I am however bummed out that Eliana doesn't have a father in her everyday life, but one day she will. But unfortunately it won't be her biological father, but that's ok. I just want her to have a relationship with her biological father, however that relationship turns out, I just want them to try their hardest to form a great bond together. Enough about this stuff!

So onto my little trouble maker TJ!!! What is up with boys that are aged 3?! He is driving cra cra!!! He destroys, screams, throw tantrums, etc!! I don't remember it being this bad with Eliana. I love my son, but man sometimes I give myself a timeout away from him (I hide in my bathroom). Any advice on this?! He sure is a little shit. Well both of them are! Eliana is loving the whole I-AM-GOING-TO-NOT-LISTEN-AND-TALK-BACK-BECAUSE-I'M-GOING-TO-DRIVE-MOMMY-CRA CRA stage....AWESOME little shits! But I love them and wouldn't trade them for anything in this world!! Well except for nice, obident little replicas of them ;] ahaha


And just to show you Eliana's awesome photography skills!! She told me how to pose and everything!!! How awesome!



Well this singlemamaplus2 needs some sleep. Yay...5 hours of sleep!!!!

So night y'all! Love ya && thank you for reading about my boring life!

E

p.s.
I really do hope you readers like my blogger, if there is anything you want me to talk about, feel free to suggest things, and I'll try my best to do it! =]




No comments:

Post a Comment