Monday, October 22, 2012

Crafts!!

Alright, I know I haven't done much of crafts on here but at work we are going to have like a decorating contest or something. IDK. But what I do care about is being able to do something different then just orange and black. =]
 
So I took my ass to the dollar tree because I'm cheap and lets face it, I don't really want all these halloween decorations all over my damn house once I have to bring them home, so I want to be able to dispose most of them. So that brings us to the little orange pumpkins from the $ tree.
 
I didn't take a pic of them, oh well. If you are a fan of the dollar tree you know what little pumpkins I'm talking about.
 
I also went to Hobby Lobby (aka the place that steals my money). I bought some staches, paint, glitter, and letter stickers.
 
Also I did this right before bed so I pretty much did this half ass. So don't talk shit. Otherwise...Idk. I even talked shit so who cares!
 
 
So here is my process in pics.
 
 
 
 
 
&& the finished product!!! =]
 
 
I made one for my boss and I. My boss rocks! She is amazing! && she loves staches which rocks!
 
So yeah there you go for my crafts of the day!
 
Well I'm going to sleep. I am exhausted. I'm not feeling well. blah. and my foot hurts from dropping a coffee table on it. && I have to wake up at 4am tomorrow, so I am going to crash out!
 
Night you hookstars!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment