Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hey you Hookstars!

So where do I begin?! These past few weeks have been insane!!!
 
In between getting new people at work and trying to somewhat train, halloween, my 21st (again) bday, and my mom having emergency surgery. I am a wreck yo!
 
All is good with the Madre, thank baby Jesus in a tuxedo shirt! Work is slowly coming along, halloween was a blast, and my birthday was a blast in a glass...if you know what I mean ;]
 
So this is going to be mostly a pic post because I am TIRED!! And I have to wake up early as hell. When I leave for work it is still flipping dark outside!
 
So on to the pics!!!
 
 
 
 
Aren't my kiddos the cutest little things EVER?!?! I may or may not have a biased opinion...
 
 
 
My 21st bday!! again...ahaha I am not as skinny as I was on my actual 21st bday =[
 
 
My co workers ROCK!!!
 
 
My bday was pretty awesome!!
 
 
Well it is time for bed for this single mama!
 
Follow me on instagram - singlemamaplus2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment