Saturday, September 22, 2012

Wine & Dine

So last night the FUCK-ME-RIGHT-NOW hot worthy Italian guy asked me to dinner. Of course I said "YES!" ahaha. Free food with a hot guy, I'm all over that like white on rice ;] So when we meet up he surprises me by being dressed up, and tells me that he has a surprise for me. We get in his car and takes me to this REALLY nice Italian restaurant. And I am talking REALLY REALLY nice, where the bill was easily over $150 for just two people. We sat in the "wine" room. It was amazing! We were cracking up through out the whole dinner, and we just had a REALLY fun/good time. The food at the restaurant was good, heavy on the oils and peppers, but nevertheless it was good. And the portions of food was HUGE!!! And of course I had to take a picture of the one thing that stood out to me....
 
The MEATBALL...
if you'd know me personally, you would know why this is awesome to me. ahahaha
 
anywho, so he pays for us, opens the doors for me, and just drives me around to this place I've never been to. It was amazing! And then we went back to his place and hung out with his roommates for a bit. I've meet one of his roommates before, but not the other one. It was an over all good night. When I was leaving he walked me out to my car, and opened my door for me and kissed me goodnight. Now I know some might say, why did you drive at all? Well I like to have my car when I go out, I have kiddos, so if there was an emergency, he could have driven me back to my car so I could drive like a maniac to my kids. Also if it sucked hanging out with him, then I have an escape! ahaha, but he drove us around in his car. I just parked my car at his place.
 
But back to why this is important enough to be featured on my blog. I don't think I've ever had a date? (I don't know if it was a date or not, considering we've gone to dinner like 6 times already) quite like this last one. Where we both dress up a bit, go to a REALLY nice place, and just have a good time with each other. I've gone on dates with my ex's but not to this extent. It makes me think, is this what I've been worth this whole time, and not just a slice of pizza and movie. Not saying that pizza is a bad thing, because let's face it, where they sell pizza they sell alcohol =D And I love good pizza and WINGS!!! yum! But seriously, am I worthy of getting dressed up and going to nice places, and just being shown places all around town. And the answer is Yes, yes I am. I've had my fair share of shitty ex's, cheating ex's, lying ex's, and just plain ol' douches (hence why I'm single & my kids don't have their father's in their lives). So yes, I do finally deserve to be treated like this.
 
Now I'm not saying he and I are together (I don't really like to put labels on things, I have a somewhat fear of commitment), but right now he and I are just going out to dinner and having fun. =] Plus since we've started going out to dinner, it just keeps getting fancier and fancier...So I guess you can say he is wining and dining me ahaha that sounds funny.
 
My bestie thinks we're "dating", but I don't see it. Whatev. We'll see where things go. I mean he has a lot of things I'm looking for as a potential bf, but who knows where things will go. All I know is I'm being treated quite nicely =] And every girl deserves to be treated like so!
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 
E

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I stumbled across your blog and I'm so glad I found it.. You're awesome! And doing a great job getting back into Milf-shape, might I add ;) {I hope that didn't sound creepy..} Anyways, I really like the way you write your blog, I can relate to it! I look forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I think you're awesome just for seeing my awesomeness ;] And thanks a lot for all the great comments! Love them! *keep them coming* ahaha
      I'll keep the posts coming, trust me ahaha

      Have a great night!

      Delete