Monday, September 10, 2012

Holy sweaty ball sack...

Today was super busy! I had to wake up today at 5, yeah that was a whole lot of non wanted flipping sunshine, get ready for a REALLY jam packed day, get the little shits ready, and get the babysitter all settled in. I don't know how in the world kids can have SOOOO much damn energy at 5am! WTF?! They are not my kids! I love my sleep, and I hate the mornings, sun, and people in the morning. They obviously don't like their sleep, love the sun, and love people in the morning. ahaha that is a REALLY good I suppose now that I think about it, but at 5am, everything sucks balls (thats what he wants).

I also had a "day date" ahaha well somewhat. So who knows what is going to happen with that guy. To be honest, I don't really know what I want right now. I guess you can say I'm keeping my options open by being "boy crazy" ahaha. My friend from work, is even more boy crazy than me. It's amazing how much dick talk goes on. ahaha what can I say?! Dick is amazing! (thats what she said). yes, yes I did ;] I also had another date Saturday night with another guy I've been talking to for a few weeks. AMAZING!!! It was sooo much fun, did I mention how flipping hot he is?! Maybe that's why the day date with guy #2 was ok. Sorry but no guy can beat a FUCK-ME-RIGHT-NOW hot Italian guy! Holy-grab-my-boobs moment!

I went to have lunch with my madre at this mexican place, that was a ROCK-YOUR-FACE-OFF experience (thats what she said). It was sooo good! I can't wait to go back and hit it up again...(thats what he said) ahahaha

I have no idea why I have so many sexual comments today. It's whatev. I'm young and SINGLE!!! ;] ahaha

Anywho, I woke up to a phone call from baby daddy #1, which was interesting. I found out he has seen this blog! I knew this blog is public but jeez, I didn't think he of all people would find it. Whatev. Hey baby daddy!! Don't forget, clean it up, shave it up, and buff it up. And that is not a sexual advance on him. He is happily married and has a wonderful son with his wife! Good for their asses, but where the fuck is my surgeon for my damn happy ending with my free fake boobs. God, please hear my prayer! He is coming for Eliana's bday, and she is really excited...someone has to be ahaha. Just kidding. He and I have a pretty decent relationship now. It took a lot of bitching and never seeing eye to eye to get to this point. If we can do it, anyone can. Normally I don't mention baby daddies because I see no point and it's a waste of my time, but since he is reading, HI BABY DADDY!!!!!

Well it's time to finish up some things, and then go workout...ugh...I really am not looking forward to workout. I just want to sleep ahaha. I'm a lazy beaner. ;]

And because my princess is the cutest of all cuteness & I had lunch with her and her friends on Friday at school, here is the proof of how cute she is!
 
 
&& this reminds me of how much my daughter is like me ahaha
 
 
Well have a wonderful night! Time to get my MILF on bitches!!
 
E
 


No comments:

Post a Comment