Thursday, September 6, 2012

Joining the bandwagon!

So I am going to try to blog a few days a week, focus on weight loss, become a cheerleader for all, and fill out If you really know me. Found off of Mama Laughlin. So just to get on the bandwagon, here is my Facebook, to my singlemamaplus2 Fitness page. Now it's just starting out so don't hate, just like it =]

So now for "If you REALLY know me"
 
...you'd know I have a phobia of smelling bad, therefore I carry 3 different scents of body spray with me EVERYWHERE.
...you'd know I actually want to get married and have one more child.
...you'd know I can turn anything into a perverted comment.
...you'd know I cuss wayyyyyy to much for anyone to be cussing.
...you'd know I treat my puppy like he is one of my kids =]
...you'd know it's hard for my ass to lose weight. LITERALLY.
...you'd know I paint my nails (fingers and toes) every week or two, and I pick 2 random fingers to paint a different color.
...you'd know I LOVE  high heels!!!
...you'd know I work my ass off to support my kids and mama.
...you'd know I refer myself as AWESOMENESS & BEANER.
...you'd know I am determined to make Ryan Gosling my future husband...now I just need to figure out the code to his house gate and turn off the cameras to kidnap him!
...you'd know I hate chocolate...WAIT! WHAT?!?! yes, I said I hate chocolate. I don't like the way it smells.
...you'd know I have a thing with smells.
...you'd know I love black, white, and purple.
...you'd know the reason why I want to be a teacher is because I am my daughter's mommy room helper, and I fell in love with the kids and helping them learn something new each week.
...you'd know I have about 523,027,692+ unfinished DIY projects laying around my house.
...you'd know I love watching Disney movies with my kids. DISNEY MOVIES ROCK!
...you'd know my escape is PINTEREST ahaha...seriously.
...you'd know I try to eat really well during work hours, but once I get home, my beaner side comes out and eats 17 tortillas with rice, beans, and carna asada.
...you'd know I love vacuuming, because it FREAKS the SHIT out of my puppy ahahaha. (totally not trying to be mean, but he flipped over the couch one day because he was trying to hide behind the pillows. FUNNIEST.THING.EVER)
...you'd know I have 2 little mini me's!!! YAY!! =]
...you'd know I just recently learned my left and right sides ahahaha, I know that sounds stupid but I always got confused at the moment I had to make a turn ahaha.
 
Well hope this helps you get to know how awesome this beaner is!
 
Until next time!
 
E


No comments:

Post a Comment